If you’re a creative thinker, team player and have a solid portfolio of design work, this could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for. As a designer on Keen’s Team, you would join a group of professionals tasked with creating creative materials for both print and online mediums. You will design digital environments, including websites, mobile interfaces, emails and display ads and work closely with the experts in marketing, development, social media, project management and SEO.
The ideal candidate will have concrete, applicable ideas on how to make features work and the ability to create optimal viewing experiences with UI layouts. We’re looking for a creative thinker – a usability advocate who will actively participate in team design discussions and contribute new ideas to accomplish interface problems. At our fast-paced agency, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of client brands and help shape our digital offerings involving latest web trends.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years of Web design experience
- Solid portfolio of creative examples of Web, mobile, interactive and expertise in responsive design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in Adobe XD shall be considered as plus
- Command of UX, IA design principles and W3C standards
- Team player with collaborative approach focusing on the best result for the client
- Ability to perform under pressure, solve problems within tight deadlines
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
Join our dynamic team of experts and send your CV to [email protected].
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.