WordPress Theme Developer
Do you enjoy working on multiple projects for various target audiences in diverse industries across the world? We are a fun team with great vibes and are seeking a team player with exceptional attention to detail and a passion for latest trends in the rapidly ever-changing technology field. Then join our team of experts and work in a dynamic environment of a steadily growing company in Gozo, the heart of the Mediterranean. We’re looking for a new team member to support the frontend development team in building solid, adaptable and maintainable WordPress themes. The selected candidate is expected to have experience and good knowledge of WordPress as a platform, the WordPress Coding Standards and the WordPress Theme Hierarchy. We strive to find candidates that are proactive, forward thinking, eager to learn and passionate about building good, maintainable front-facing products that allow our clients to reach their goals. A minimum of 1 year working experience involving the above. Coding, IT and software development degrees are considered a plus.Apply Now
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS using SASS framework with a good eye for detail
- Able to write PHP code to integrate theme with WordPress functionality and WordPress generated data
- Able to work with GIT version control system
- Knowledge and experience in popular WordPress plugins and WordPress best practices
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that final product adheres to them
What will set you apart?
- Ability to develop custom WordPress plugins and functionality in PHP
- Experience in working with third-party REST APIs
FILL IN THE FORM
If you think you’ve got what it takes to ace this job, go ahead and fill in the form. Should you possess assets which are beneficial to us we’ll be in touch for an interview!