We are seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Manager who can enhance brand perceptions, translate brand visions into creative content and build strong online communities across various social media platforms. The successful candidate will be responsible to develop and administer social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between the target audience and the company. Collect, analyse and research media data and trends to elevate and adapt effective campaigns.
Then join our team of experts and work in a dynamic environment of a steadily growing company in Gozo, the heart of the Mediterranean.
- Researching, Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Creative content marketing & content calendar development
Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, vlogs and news)
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to reach KPI’s
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends
- Monitor the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users & communities to elevate followers & engagement
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Set & mange Social Media Campaign, manage budgets & optimise to achieve best ROI
- Set up & manage Facebook Messenger Chat bots (Experience is considered a plus but not mandatory)
- Support the Campaign Manager on Google PPC Campaign Management (Experience is considered a plus but not mandatory)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar and or equivalent experience is considered a plus
- Experience in social media management & content management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills ‘Work as you own it’
- Strong problem-solving skills & creative mindset
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of Facebook’s/Instagram’s and other advertising platform is required
- Passion for trends in Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Enjoy teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
Grow with us in a fantastic work environment and send your CV to [email protected]. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.