Our international team of experts is constantly looking for creative minds, enthusiastic doers and fresh techies. We are a digital marketing agency located in the heart of the Mediterranean offering a sunny, safe and adventurous place to grow within a talented and passionate team.
Over the past years, our workforce has been increasing constantly in line with our clients from Malta, Europe and the rest of the world. That is why today we are confident to invite international trainees to our team ensuring a mutual benefit for both parties.
Depending on the preferences and skills of the trainee, the person shall be able to work alongside the team of designers, developers, project managers and marketers.
Being located in the heart of Gozo/Malta, the framework we offer is optimal for quality learning:
- A total immersion in a team of experts
- Mediterranean climate with European Standards
- An Anglo-Saxon country to improve one’s language skills
Skills and experience needed:
- Organised, have a problem-solving nature and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good practical experience with the popular Adobe products (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,) and Microsoft Power Point
- Portfolio of creative examples are welcome
Digital Marketing Trainee mission:
- Launching digital and social campaigns
- Be proficient in the use of Google AdWords
- Contribute content ideas that align with the latest trends and engage target audiences
- Launching strategy to improve the number of clients
Graphic Design trainee mission:
- Participate in the creation of original design solutions for print and online experiences such as logos and branding, brochures, websites, emails, social media and more
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
- Study industry trends in visual communications and develop fresh, creative and innovative ideas
- Craft and develop digital marketing campaigns
Web UI Trainee mission:
- Command of UX, IA design principles and W3C standards
Join our dynamic team of experts and send your CV to [email protected].
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.